Chilled 'Til Dawn
Greetings Guest! In order to view this site you'll need to either Log-in or Register! Registering is easy if you already don't have an account.
Chilled 'Til Dawn
Greetings Guest! In order to view this site you'll need to either Log-in or Register! Registering is easy if you already don't have an account.
Chilled 'Til Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilled 'Til Dawn

A semi-realistic RP based upon intermediate to advanced Role Players!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to Star Us Off--Contest

Go down 
2 posters

What Type of Contest Should We Hold?
Banner Contest
Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_lcap25%Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Pack Motto Contest
Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_lcap50%Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
RP Location Contest
Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_lcap0%Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Signature Contest
Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_lcap25%Something to Star Us Off--Contest I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Rosella
Admin
Rosella

Something to Star Us Off--Contest Empty
PostSubject: Something to Star Us Off--Contest   Something to Star Us Off--Contest EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Well since you guys have been active lately. Why not settle down with a contest? Perhaps something you could practice on or anything really. Let's have a vote on what type of contest we should have.
Back to top Go down
https://chilledtildawn.rpg-board.net
Xahn Rei

Xahn Rei

Something to Star Us Off--Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to Star Us Off--Contest   Something to Star Us Off--Contest EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait what we will have as a contest!
Back to top Go down

Something to Star Us Off--Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chilled 'Til Dawn :: About The Pack :: Pack News and Functions-
Jump to: